Follow me :0)

Thursday 2 June 2016

Things are dropping off me!!!!

Woooooooffffffffff everyone Louis here….

Guess where I’ve been today? Go on guess……. Nope not on My Beach… nope not on My Field either… ok I’ll tell you..

I’ve been to see my Nicky and Mr Jones at the doggie docs, one reason was because I miss Nicky and she always gives me loads of kisses and cuddles, but the other reason was because I had hurt my toenail when I took Dad out yesterday and it was kind of hanging off.


When Mum saw it she went all pale and had to sit down, she’s really not good at stuff like this, anyway I said it would be fine, but today as I was running into the kitchen to beat Olga to the treats, I banged it against the door and wowzers its really hurt and all my little red men came running out! So Dad said I had to go and see Mr Jones straight away, so off we went. Mr Jones tried to pull it off!!! I had to tell him to stop because it was hurting, so he said he would give me a special treat which would make it all better. I loved the sound of that!



I don’t know what was in this treat but it made me really sleepy, my Nicky told me to have a rest and close my eyes and she would tell me all about this handsome dog she knows, who is always brave and who she loves sooo much, I looked at her and asked if it was meeee… I don’t remember anything else after that until I woke up and my paw was a bit sore and my leg as well. My Nicky was still holding me and telling me the story about this super brave dog, of course she was talking about me hehehehe… when I went to have a nibble at my toenail, it had gone! I looked all over trying to find it but it had vanished. I then went to have a nibble at the lump on my leg and that had gone as well! What on earth had happened, I shut my eyes for 5 mins and things are dropping off me!!! Last week it was my tail and this week it’s my toenail and lump!




Mum and Dad came to pick me up and when we got home, Olga was wearing her ‘shade of shame’ I started laughing at her and she started to cry as usual, Mum said she was on the naughty step! FINALLY it’s not me … I asked Mum why was she on there and Mum said Dad had caught Olga trying to pull her stitches out… ohmmmmm naughty Olga hahahahhaha..


I’m a bit sleepy now so I’m going to have a quick nap whilst Dad watches the little men running round in the box in the corner. I’ve been thinking about everything that’s dropped off me lately, and I bet my little red men are doing loads better because they don’t have to live in my long tail anymore, or in my toenail or my lump! I bet Stefano is going to be really happy with me next week J



Lots of Love Louis and Olga xxxxx

No comments: