Follow me :0)

Thursday 9 June 2016

Hot Days and Hotter Nights


Woooooffffffffffff Everyone Louis here…

Oh my goodness it’s been red hot here, I’ve taken Dad out a few times but I think he finds it a bit hard in the heat, we went out the other day and he forgot to bring some water with us, but not to worry I went on my filed and found my own. I offered Dad some but he said I had slobbered all over the top and I’d popped the bottom so he wouldn’t bother, well that was cheeky, I don’t mind when I’m nicking his tea if he has slobbered all over it!




I took Olga to see Mr Jones a few days ago to see if her stitches could be taken out but she has to keep them in for a bit longer, which means she has to keep wearing her ‘shade of shame’ hahaha, she hates it sooo much. She is still bumping into everything, but she has mastered the ‘moon walk’ as Mum calls it, basically she is spending most of her time walking backwards! Dad still has to carry her upstairs because she’s not allowed to climb them yet, I think she has gotten use to them now, because she just stands at the bottom waiting to be carried up! I tried it but dad just looked at me and said “Louis mate not a chance – you’ve piled the weight on” – honestly there is no end to Dad’s rudeness!



I went to see Stefano yesterday and he spun my little red men, and they are at 26%, which Mum said is up 2% so that only means one thing – TREATS! Mum said if I get a higher score each week then I can have some treats, so I tried really hard – clever meeeeee. Stefano was pleased with me but he did say he had expected it to be higher! There is just no pleasing some people, he also said that if I’m not better before he leaves then he will be really angry with me!!!!
He told Dad that the is handing me over to a new lady who I will call Not Mrs Stefano, we’ve not met her yet, but I have told Stefano she needs to know the rules, which are:
  1. Always have duck sausages available
  2. Always give me kisses and cuddles
  3. Always tell me how handsome I am

That should just about cover it.

I had to clear the birds off my field yesterday as well because they were trying to take over, but I made sure they knew who was the boss! Olga still isn’t allowed off her lead so as I was chasing the birds off I was running past her shouting “chase meeee – oh but you can’t” hahahhaha – she was crying as usual.

When we got back to the car I was panting like mad because I was so hot, Dad was lifting Olga into the back of the car when he started taking photos of my gums, so there was me panting like a steam train, whilst Dad had his phone in my mouth!! Honestly he has caught Mums bad habit! I got him back when a big string of slobber hit his phone hahahahahah. Dad said Mum would be well happy with the colour of them.



When we got back I just crashed out on the kitchen floor because it's the coolest place in our house! It was lovely, plus I was nearer to the fridge and the treat bowl so I'd hear any if they fell out, or if Olga tried to sneak in and steal any! Whilst I was there resting, my plaster on my leg was itching so I had a little nibble and in no time I had eaten it! I thought I might as well put myself on the naughty step!



I better go, I’ve just heard Dad filling my bucket up in the back garden, the water will be super cold J

See you soon
Love Louis and Olga

xxx

No comments: