Follow me :0)

Tuesday 31 May 2016

What a few days that's been!!!

Wooooffffffffff Everyone Louis here…

Oh my goodness what a rubbish few days I’ve have! They have been filled with nothing but moaning, crying and whining, and not to mention constant barging into walls and doors… Yes Olga has had an operation on her leg again!
Deary me Mum brought her back from Rutland on Friday and boy has she made a meal out of having a little operation, she insisted that Mum sat with her stroking her and telling her how brave she has been, I’ve had to give my bestest fluffiest blanket up because “poor little olgey wolgey” has a poorly leg… phhffttttt she has no idea what pain is. I on the other paw do, I told her that I’ve had so many needles in me lately no wonder my little red men are leaving my body, it’s probably because I’m like a sieve!



The other day, Mum had to nip out to the shop, obviously to get something amazing for me, and Dad was outside so Mum said that she wouldn’t be long and asked me to look after Olga. I pretended to be asleep, so Mum said she better put Olga’s ‘shade of shame’ on just in case she started to nibble at her stitches. I kept my eyes shut really tight and once I heard the door close I opened them and there was Olga looking a right fool in “all her full glory” as Mum says, she started to cry because she couldn’t see properly and she was banging into everything, I ran behind her and woofed “BOO!” she spun round and caught the ‘shade of shame’ on the door handle. She was there for ages trying to unhook herself, I had to cross my legs because I was laughing so much I thought I might wee – hahahhahahaa.



When Mum got back Olga was proper crying, and Mum said she was so sorry for leaving her, but it was only for 5 mins. I inspected Mum’s bags to see what she had bought me, but there wasn’t anything nice in there. I need to have a word with Mum, she knows the routine, she goes out and buys me nice things, and when she comes back I dig through her shopping bags to find them, she’s not been keeping to her side of the deal lately!



Mum told Dad about all the sweeties Olga has to take, and when her stitches need to come out, and when she is back over to see her- Not Stefano – I think he’s called Duncan, Olga did tell me but if it’s not Stefano I stop listening. I think Mum said she will have to come over when I go over, which is totally not fair because she hogs all the cuddles and kisses, because everyone thinks she is lovely, except I know better she trumps loads and snores even more! – that’s not lovely.




I’ve got a new game, it’s called “Let’s steal Olga’s tea and pretend it’s a game”! I’ve even got Dad playing along now as well… It’s great I get to eat my tea and then some of Olga’s whilst pretending I’m being clever in catching hahahhaah..



*** alright I’m comingggggg******

Sorry I have to go Olga has got herself stuck on the wood shed in the back garden again! I really want to leave her out there for a while, but she will only blame me for not helping, but to be fair I did tell her that she would fit through the gap with her shade of shame on! Silly girl believed me hahaahaha..


Lots of Love Louis and Olga xx

No comments: