Follow me :0)

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Speed Eater - white tails

Woooffffffffff Everyone Louis here…

I have been trying to find the number for POGDOGS?. I wanted to speak to Paul O’Grady to get him to tell Mum and Dad to give me more treats! I’ve been really good and I’ve left my tail alone, I’ve even stopped licking my paws, ok ok so they have stopped itching but that doesn’t matter. I’ve also been helping Olga eat her tea as well, Dad said I've become a 'speed eater' and Olga isn't getting a look in! That's not fair Dad, I'm only helping because ermm… it goes cold if it’s not eaten fast, and she just dawdles and it always smells so nice, and she has got to watch her weight! – (phew I think you got away with that one Louis lad!)



I’ve emailed Stefano to check when he wants to see me again because he always gives me Duck Sausages, and he said My MUM has already spoken to him and he said because I’m doing so well I don’t need to see him till next week!!! I even tried to call Sheena my Mum’s friend in France but my paws are too big to press the buttons right, I ended up listening to someone who asked if I had been in an accident in the past 2 years? I said no but if you can get my Mum to give me treats then that would be great, the phone made a buzzing noise after that.

I clearly wasn’t going to get far with this approach so I’ve been trying to master MY DISSAPPOINTED look, I think I’ve got it just about right, I use this look when me and Dad have had to have the talk about the fact that he has a lovely chicken sandwich and I don’t! – he’s still in training because he’s just not getting it. He knows the rules, if he has something to eat then I have something to eat… I think Dad needs to go on the naughty step!



I’ve been feeling loads better, and I’ve even been on my field chasing the furries, Olga has been on her lead because he leg is poorly, she is coming over to Rutland with me next week, she is going to see Duncan, whilst I see Stefano – I can never have anything to myself! I don’t think Duncan will have duck sausages – he better not anyway or there will be trouble!



I almost got off the naughty step this week, I was doing really well until Mum caught me with my paws on the side acting like a giraffe trying to reach for my treats, I stretched my neck and stuck my tongue out trying to get the bags, but I just couldn’t reach them, then Mum walked in – busted!



Yesterday I went back to see Mr Jones and he checked my tail, it was looking good he said and that I was very clever and my gums were looking almost normal now! – surely that deserved a treat?? Nope Mr Jones doesn’t give treats, but the Not-Nicky’s give me lots of cuddles and kisses so it’s not all bad. Mr Jones changed my plasters and instead of putting a green plaster on, he just used white tape! Which basically meant he gave me a white tail! Olga started laughing when she saw me and said I looked like the furries on My Field! I gave her a nip and told her to stop being rude, of course she ran off and grassed on me to mum.



I'm going to go because I've just remembered where Olga has hidden her toys with the treats in!!!!


Love Louis and Olga xxx

No comments: