Follow me :0)

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Back at Rutland - Louis AND OLGA!

Wooofffffffff everyone Louis here….

We’ve just got back from Rutland after seeing Stefano, I thought I’d better go over because it’s been ages since I saw him last and I know was missing me, plus he hadn’t seen my new tail! 

Mum said we had to take Olga with us because her leg is poorly and Duncan at Rutland wanted to see her, I told her if she was going to show me up then we were going to leave her there! She started crying and ran off and told Mum, honestly the girl is a pain in the bum.



Dad came home early and we all set off to Rutland, just before we got in the car I saw Olga whispering to Mum and then Mum went back into the house and came out with the shade of shame and put it in the front of the car! I looked at Olga and said “What did you say”! – she stuck her tongue out at me and said she had told Mum that I had been licking the spot on my leg and that I couldn’t be trusted! Oh my days Olga! You are going to pay for that, when we get back I am going to eat all your dinner!!!! AGAIN!!



When we got to Rutland, Mum went and booked us in and because Olga is naughty when other dogs are around waited outside, I was watching everyone going in just in case I spotted Stefano.


Olga was called in so I had to wait in the car, Mum and Dad said they both wanted to in with her because she was only little and she was scared. I told Olga she was being a scaredy cat and once again she started crying and Mum gave her a cuddle and she whispered in her ear again, the next thing Dad opened the car door and put the shade of shame on me!!!! Ohhhhh Olga you are in soooo much trouble… As she walked off with Mum and Dad she shouted that she was going to eat all my treats!!!

I went on guard and made sure no-one came near my car, after a bit Mum and Dad came back out to get me because Stefano had called me in, I jumped out the back of the car and Dad was about to take me in, I had to stop and remind him I was still wearing the shade of shame and there is NO WAY I am walking in there with that thing on! As he took it off me I looked round and couldn’t see Olga? Now I had to really think about my next move, if I asked where she was and they had just forgot her, they would have run back in to get her – I didn’t want to remind them! So I stayed quiet and dragged Dad in to see Stefano.



When we got into his office Stefano was there and so was Cornelia!!! She ran up and gave me a massive cuddle and lots of kisses! Stefano had gotten my treats out and really happy to see me, I did a twirl and showed off my new tail.. he said I looked really well and if anything a little bit FAT! I nearly spat one of my treats out, I looked at him and he laughed at me. After all this time he turned round called me FAT – how rude, it’s a good job I really like him! Cornelia gave Stefano a “Mum look” and then gave me another treat hehehehehe..

After a chat with Mum and Dad we went upstairs to spin my red men, he also took some from the spot on my leg, as we were heading to the moving room that takes us downstairs, I spotted Olga! She shouted me to go and see her, I took Cornelia over with me and Olga said she wanted to come home, I asked why she was up here and she said that Duncan needs to shave something off her knee!! – Oh dear Olga - that’s what happens when you are nasty to me! Enjoy your stay! Hehehehehe

When we got back downstairs my Mum and Dad where waiting for me, Stefano told them that my PCV was 24% so it had only gone up 2% and the spot on my leg is a benign tumour called histiocytomaI have no idea what that means but I know it’s itchy. Mum looked really worried but Stefano said it’s nothing to worry about, as long as I don’t lick it and make it sore I will be ok.



We said our goodbyes and as we headed for the door, Mum asked if my PCV levels would ever get above 30%, when Stefano answered I had to stop and look at him to make sure I heard him properly, he said he really wants them to, because he is leaving Rutland in Aug to go back to work with his friends!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo he will miss me too much, he said he doesn’t want to leave until I’m better – so I have to hurry up and make lots and lots of red men..

We got in the car and drove home, without Olga!!! Hehehehe I decided not to remind Mum and Dad about seeing Olga upstairs hehehe, one peaceful night for meeeee.

Lots of Love Louis xxx

No comments: