Follow me :0)

Thursday 12 May 2016

Spot the Difference......

Wooooooofffffffff everyone Louis here….

I’m in big trouble, not only am I on the naughty step, Mum said she is going to move my step to somewhere called Narnia!!! Where’s Narnia? She’s not just disappointed in me, she’s extremely disappointed! I had to google what ‘extremely’ meant …. It’s not good, not good at all.

It has been almost 2 weeks since I last went to Rutland House to see Stefano, and things were going well until I decided to have ago at my tail, I told Mum it was itching and doing my head in, always following me about and getting in the way, it’s been like this for 5 years! so it deserved to have bite, Mum and Dad made it worse by covering it in honey! I mean come on did they not think that would make it taste nice… I love honey….so I had a nibble, which turned into a bit of a buffet, and then it just kind of fell off! I thought I’m going to have to hide this bit of tail, it was quite big almost as big as my paw!



I hunted round and checked out all my usual hiding places, but they were full with Olga’s toys… hehehe shushhh don’t tell her. I was running out of time because I heard Dad coming in, so I did the only thing I could think off … I ate it, plaster and all…there no one will ever know! Dad open the door and I ran down the stairs, but my tail grassed on me, it started waving itself about and all my red men came flying out all over the heated walls, and carpet, some flew in my shade of shame! This really wasn’t going as planned… the look on Dad’s face as well!!


He quickly checked me over but couldn’t see where my red men were leaking from, he checked my gums, paws, ears everywhere, I thought, ah ha!! I’ve got away with this, then that’s when it happened, when my tail finally turned on me and grassed me up… it hit Dad in the face!! He grabbed it and said “Louis!! What the hell have you done”!!

We went straight into the kitchen and he cleaned me up, he took a photo and sent it to Mum, how unfair is that! she would have never known, we could have kept it between us boys, but noooooo now Dad was grassing on me as well, I counted one paw, two paws, three paws then Dad’s phone went, and it was Mum screaming down the other end I heard her say she was sending it to Stefano… just brilliant, now he will be disappointed in me as well!



Mum came home shortly after and said that Stefano has told her to take me to see Mr Jones, and that my tail needed to come off – BRILLIANT what a result, I could finally lose the annoying thing that has followed me for years, it’s worse than Olga!

So this morning I went into and stayed with Mr Jones, my Nicky gave me loads of cuddles and kisses, and now I’m home – starving and thirsty, I headed straight for my bucket and then a big bowl of food! YUM!


They also took a sample of my red men to check my PCV, that didn’t go too well, it’s gone down to 22% from 29%  two weeks ago, when Mum found out she gave me a cuddle. I think she is worried again, so I might make my little red men a have a rest because this might get me off the naughty step! She told Stefano as well and he said he wants to see me next week…. See it worked ..always thinking.

See you soon

Love Louis and Olga

2 comments:

Bossy Boots said...

LOUIS - YOU NAUGHTY BOY!!!!

You were looking so handsome, more like a Doberman and less like a Dalmation!! Your poor mum and dad, being confronted with lots of little red men around the house plus the sight of your tail. Mind you, I still tell the story of Tara's ear being bitten off by a pesky greyhound, then finding said piece of ear, taking Tara and ear to the vet who said he couldn't stitch it back on. Bit like your tail really!

Louis, you must look after yourself and not give your mum and dad any more frights. Olga must have been in shock too never mind the vet and the nurses. Be a big boy and ignore all the itching. Think of, say, tasty treats and games with Olga then the itching will magically go away. And don't let any more little red men escape and create havoc in the house.

Dobermans ARE the best!

Lots of love, Audi's mum xxx

Louis said...

But but but... :( not another one disappointed in me...

Olga made me do it.. :(

I am quite proud on myself that thing had been following me for years and when I tried to grab it, it would run off! This time I caught it and caught it good!

I've been out tonight a trot round on my field and showed my friends everyone said I look loads better... now it's Olga's turn ;) hahahahaha