Follow me :0)

Saturday 7 May 2016

Cold bum - naughty steps & honey

Wooofffffff everyone Louis here…

I’m getting a bit fed up of being on the naughty step and my bum is cold.

This week I’ve not been to see Stefano because he said I was doing so well in making my little red men that he didn’t need to see me for 2 weeks, I’m sure he will be missing me though.

I think Dad has gone mad for some reason because he keeps bathing me every couple of days! But my paws are feeling a lot better and my sores have almost gone, which Mum and Dad are really happy about, except for one big one, which has gotten me into trouble this week. Although I am blaming Olga for not helping me… I’ll explain



As you know I’ve been wearing the shade of shame for weeks now and it does my head in, I thought I had killed it the other day and was really pleased with myself, but then my Grandad came round with another one! Honestly Grandad how could you! I thought you loved me!!!

Olga laughs at me because I can’t get to my paws when they are itching, which makes me stamp my paws, so I made a deal with her, and because she is soooo silly she accepted it. I said if she helps me to scratch my paws, then she can be boss for a day! She asked what that meant and I said you can do all the following before me:

  • ·         Lie on the blanket until it’s warm, I’ll wait my turn and have it after.
  • ·         Go outside first it see if it’s raining and then let me know. I said all top dogs go out first.
  • ·         Wake Dad up at 4am instead of 2am because he enjoys that time better, I said I’ll still do the 2am wake up call.
  • ·         Lick the plates as Mum fills the cupboard in the kitchen that cleans them, because I know how much Mum loves that type of help.
  • ·         Drink the last bit of the water bowl with the floating bits of food in, because that is a super top dogs job.

This was working well until Mum caught her licking my back paws, she got told off and Mum said she was really disappointed with her, Olga started crying and said it was all my fault! She is such a grasser!


So when the big scab on my tail started itching I was rolling round on the floor trying to get at it, but the stupid shade of shame was stopping me. I had gotten myself into a right tizzy rolling round, I could hear Dad in the back garden chopping the wood for the fire, and Olga was outside barking at him, I had managed to jam myself in the corner and there it was! Under my leg - trapped!!! My tail!!! And the lovely big scab just staring at me, saying “Go on Louis, give me a little scratch, what’s the worst that can happen”? so I started to give it a little lick, but you know what it’s like once you start you cannot stop! I went into a little bit of frenzy as Mum calls it, and in no time at all I have pulled the whole scab off! It left a bit of a big hole and my little red men were coming out, I knew straight away I was going to be in big trouble!!




I thought if I could get it to dry a little then the red men will stay inside me and no-one would ever know! Brilliant Louis I thought, right get it wagging it will be dry in no time! So off I went wagging like a mad thing, what I didn’t realise was my little red men then decided to spray all over the box in the corner, Dad’s big boxes where his noise comes out of, the walls, the carpet and the doors. Hmmmmm probably not my best idea, but not to worry if I licked them all up then my red men would go back inside me, Mum wouldn’t know and everyone would he happy.

Another bad idea…. I didn’t know when you lick your little red men they spread out more! The box in the corner ended up looking a bit of a mess, and I couldn’t even blame Olga because she isn’t as tall as me and Dad would have known she couldn’t reach up as far as me… Oh dear this wasn’t going well….

I went outside to see Olga and she spotted it straight away, she was about to shout Dad, but I managed to distract her by telling her I had found a buttercup, she came running over and totally forgot about my tail hahaha, Dad didn’t notice straight away, I thought brilliant I’ve got away with this! After a while he came in and made us all some lunch, he was sat eating his butty, when my stupid tail started wagging – that’s when he spotted it, he said “Louis mate come here, what have you done to your…..” he stopped talking at this point because he had switched the box on in the corner, and that’s when he noticed all my red men smeared all over the screen! “Louis!!! Oh my god what have you done!” He looked at my tail and I just knew by the look on his face I this wasn’t going to go well.


When Mum came home Dad told her what I had done and once again I’m on the naughty step and I have one very 'disappointed in me' Mum! This is totally Olga’s fault for not helping me. Mum took some photos and sent them to Stefano for advice. He replied straight away and said I needed to have it dressed with Manuka Honey, see even when I’m not seeing him he is always giving me treats – honey yummy!!


Mum sent the photos to my Nicky as well and she got me the honey straight away, I thought this was going to be brilliant, I would have a honey tail following me all day, and if I fancied a bit of a lick it would be there! Except that’s not what happened, Mum and Dad have put a dressing on my tail every day, and I cannot get to it! How unfair is that!

I am going to try harder this week to be good, Mum has been telling me about another Dobbie called Flossie that has the same as me, and her Mum takes her out in a trolley – how cool is that, it’s like a Dobbie Car because she is a little bit weak and cannot walk far, I remember when I use to be like that, but now I feel like I’ve got lots of running in me.


See you soon
Love Louis and Olga (the grass)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Bossy Boots said...

Nice bath Louis! All that special pampering is helping you get better.

Lovely pictures too of the beautiful Olga. You must really love her - mustn't you . . . ?!

Naughty steps are not good for Dobermans bottoms so try and avoid them at all costs. So no licking of itchy feet and itchy tail!

Lots of love, Audi's mum xxx

Louis said...

Helloooo Audi,

I'm getting use to the baths now, mum puts my towel on the heated walls so it's all lovely and warm when I get out.

I know this naughty step is getting a bit boring now... I wonder what I can do to spice things up a bit??????

xxxxxx