Follow me :0)

Wednesday 4 May 2016

No more Shade of Shame!

Woooffffffff Everyone Louis here…

Hahaha…. I’ve done it, I’ve managed to kill the shade of shame! I told Olga if she kept laughing at me I would make sure I never had to wear it again and I have finally manged it….nothing can stand in my wayyyyyy, I knew my little red men were putting some effort in because I am feeling stronger every day!




Little John came to see me yesterday and was telling me all about this holiday he is going on, I asked him if was going to see Auntie Pam, because anyone that goes on this thing they call ‘a holiday’ always goes to see Auntie Pam. He said no he was going to see Micky Mouse! – I looked at him and said – “sorry Little John for a second I thought you said you were going to see a mouse”? “Yup Louis mate that’s where we are going, Disneyworld”, I said I didn’t want to go and see a mouse and I’m sure Dad wouldn’t want to go because he doesn’t even like spiders so I know he would not want to see a mouse. Little John then said three words that I never ever thought he would say to me …. “You’re not coming” – how rude!





Mum said “Don’t worry Louis, we can go on our own ‘holiday’ again soon”, Little John said he would bring me a present back, but I said I wasn’t bothered about a mouse, if I wanted one I’m sure I could find one on my field! He looked at me and shook his head, I said “Not sure what you are shaking your head at Little John, it’s not me going on ‘holiday’ to see a mouse!”

We’ve been out tonight for a wander round my field, Olga stayed with Dad on her lead so I could have a run about without her knocking me over, of course I told Dad that I’m loads stronger now and she would have to catch me first, and she doesn’t really knock me over I just pretend but he said it won’t do her any harm just to have a wander instead of a mad dash everywhere.




Mum came with us as well which means one thing – photos, deary me she is always talking photos of me, of course when you are a handsome boy like me you have to get use to people taking your photo hahaha.. I spotted a couple of furries whilst we were out, but I didn’t bother to chase them, not because I couldn’t obviously I am still super quick – honestly I am.

Dad said we might go and have a look at My Beach again soon, I’ve not checked it out for ages, so god only knows how many birds are on there now. I did leave it in good paws with my friends but I guess I should go and have a look soon.




Mum has been telling me about her new friends, they help other Mums and Dads whose dogs have what I have which is called IMHA or AIHA, she said they have been really good and kept her sane.. not sure what she means, but I think they helped Mum when her eyes kept leaking when I was having my Rutland Spa Weekends, anyway some of Mum’s new friends are called Sheena, Vally, Linda, Jill, Brigitte and Patrice. Mum said they are lovely and I have heard Sheena on the phone, she has a dog called Worzel who was poorly like me, but he is better now, she sounds lovely.


I’m going to have a nap now because I woke Dad up a couple of times in the night so he knew I was ok. I’ll be glad when he is sleeping through the night again, because it’s tiring keep getting him up every night!


Lots of Love Louis and Olga 

3 comments:

Bossy Boots said...

Well Louis, you're looking very handsome now. It's wonderful to see you looking so much better - keep up the good work! Tell your Mum and Dad to buy you a new frisbee by the way. He he! Mind you, we have a log basket here full of destroyed toys which mum seems to keep for some weird reason.

Keep getting stronger Louis and big thanks to your Mum and Dad as well as your doggy doctors for getting you on the road to recovery.

Dobermans are the best dogs in the world!

Lots of love, Audi's mum xxx

Vicki said...

So pleased you are feeling and looking better Louis. Keep it up!

Louis said...

Hi Audi and Vicki

You're so right Audi, I've told Dad to get me a new frisbee, but I've been a bit naughty this week so I might wait to ask for another one.

I'm feeling loads better :)

Thank you for your comments - I love reading them, us dobbies must stick together xxxx

Love Louis and the silly Olga
xxxxxxx