Follow me :0)

Friday 22 April 2016

Naughty Step and Good News

Wooffffffffffff Everyone Louis here….

So I’ve been a good boy this week, although I’ve had to hide my laptop from my mum because she said she was going to tell everyone how every disappointed she was with me and how I had to spend time on the naughty step 
I guess I better explain – so get this – it wasn’t my fault it was my Dad’s!


He said he was going to take us out for a wander round my field, brilliant I thought, the sun is out, this will be lovely, so we got our stuff together and he put Olga on the back seat so she didn’t jump all over my paws, and I had the whole back of the car to myself, Dad made me wear the ‘shade of shame’ honestly it’s so embarrassing. Anyway we got to my field and we had a good walk round, I sat and chewed my Frisbee in the sun and it was lovely.



On the way home Dad put the shade on me again and I spotted 2 of my mates pulling up in their cars so I laid down so they couldn’t see me, Olga had her head out of the window shouting at them as usual, and they told her to shut up, and asked where I was – guess what she said! “Oh he’s in the back hiding from you because he’s wearing his silly hat!” honestly that girl is determined to make me a laughing stock!

I told dad to drive off – fast!

When we got home, Dad took my shade off, I had some lunch and a big drink from my bucket in the back garden. The heated walls were on so I snuggled myself down for my afternoon nap. Dad went out to get the machine that licks the carpet because I had dropped some of my food out of my bowl, and this thing loves my food! I tried to tell Dad that I was saving them till later for a snack but he wouldn’t listen. Anyway whilst he was out, I had a tiny little lick at one of my paws because it was itchy, then as soon as I licked that one another one started, so in no time I had manged to lick all my sores! Dad came back in and shouted at me – but it was clearly his fault for leaving me alone with no cone!


I heard him call Mum on the phone and tell her that I was just naughty and he is angry with himself for trusting me to behave, it really didn’t sound good, I knew when Mum got home she would have something to say, as long as she didn’t say she was disappointed with me I could live with whatever she had to say, I hate when she says I disappoint her. Dad made me wear the ‘shade of shame’ for the rest of the day, even when he was in the same room! How unfair is that.


Mum came home and I ran up to see her, she looked at me and said “Louis I am SO disappointed in you, just look at your paws, Stefano will also be disappointed in you, I hope you are proud of yourself!” – Wow Mum make me feel really bad why don’t you! I thought I am going to try and get back in her good books so I tried the “Puppy dog eyes”- they didn’t work, leaning – that didn’t work, going up for cuddles – that didn’t work. Wow Louis you really messed up here, I even asked Olga to put a good word in for me, but she said I deserved it and it means she is getting all my cuddles as well as her own!!

Today I have been to see Stefano, Dad said I had to have a bath before I went because I needed to look my best, plus Cornelia might be there – she was my Not-Nicky that looked after me when I went on my Spa day. I had to wear the shade of shame for the journey to Rutland, which I didn’t mind really I just laid down and had a nap. When we arrived, Dad took the cone off and I went in to say Hi to everyone, it was really busy. A lady who was waiting for her dog was chatting to my Dad about me she said I was very handsome, and had I been in the wars. Dad was telling her about my journey and she said her dog had something similar, she asked if I was happy being on all my sweeties, Dad was just about to answer her when I spotted Cornelia and Stefano and I charged off with my tail wagging to see them, the lady said “well that answers my question”.



We went into Stefano’s office and I headed straight for the duck treat cupboard, I sat and gave him my paw, but when he looked inside he said “Oh Louis mate I haven’t got any” I looked at him and then looked at Cornelia and said “excuse me”! Cornelia came up and gave me a big hug and whispered “I’ll find you some hang on” then disappeared, when she came back I could smell she had my favourite ‘ duck sausages’, she is one of the bestest Not-Nickys. Dad and Stefano were chatting about how I had been and Dad told him about me licking my paws, honestly one little slip up and the whole world knows about it.

Stefano said he was going to spin my blood again, it does make me laugh when he says that, we went upstairs in the lift and he took me to see another person who wanted to look at my paws and tail whilst my blood was spinning. They had a look and said my paw was bigger than my other ones, how rude! They said they would speak to someone at Liverpool to see what my test results showed – I bet they come back saying I am amazing and handsome 



Once my blood had stopped spinning Stefano looked at me and said “Who’s a clever boy then” of course I shouted “MEeeeeeeee” we went downstairs and back into his office where Dad was waiting, Stefano said my PCV was 28% which is an increase of 6% in a week, and I had put 1.5kg on, I could tell Dad was really happy, and I know Mum will be as well, Stefano said he was a little bit worried about my paw swelling but we will see how it goes – I wonder if it’s big because Mum put me on the naughty step????



Anyway it’s time for home and a good tea and drink from my bucket.

Lots of Love

Louis and Olga xxxx

No comments: