Follow me :0)

Monday 1 August 2016

I’ve been on the transfer market for new red men.

Wooooofffff everyone Louis here….

I’ve just got back from Rutland, my Mum came to collected me because Dad has gone monstering.



I wanted to go with him but I wasn’t feeling too good, I was really tired, I think it was because me and Dad stayed up watching the men running around chasing a ball in the box in the corner until it was light this morning.
Dad was telling me about this Red Man called Klopp, he said when I lick my chops I make a ‘klopping sound’ – rude or what! – he also said he has been buying lots of red men recently and that we were going to be better this year. I thought, wow another man needing red men, I wonder if he goes to see Stefano at Rutland??


When we got to Rutland I just wanted to lie on the floor and cool down because I was really hot. I didn’t see Stefano sneak up on me, but I smelt the duck sausages in his pocket just before he got me hehhehe… It took me a while to get up, because for some reason I no longer have nice ankles, they are all puffy, Mum said I have Cankels now!! she’s a cheeky thing! When I got up I looked down and instead of seeing my big paws all I saw were 2 columns with nails at the bottom!! What had happened I’d only been asleep for 5 mins!, and in that space of time I had grown elephant legs! Once I hobbled into Stefano’s room, he looked at my gums and said “Louis Louis Louis, they are not good” - Well hello to you as well Stefano!!! That is going to cost you in treats now!

We went in the room with the moving walls, and then into the spinning room, my new friend Vicky gave me some chicken whilst Stefano nipped me for some of my red men. After a little while, he came back into the room and said “Come on Louis lets go and see your Mum and Dad”, that didn’t sound good L

When we went back into the room where Mum and Dad were, Stefano said I only had 13 red men left (PCV 13%), Mum’s eyes started to leak straight away and Dad just hugged me, Stefano said nothing was working. I looked at Dad and ‘Klopped’ I said “What about going to the same place where he got his red men from, because you said they will be better this year?”

Dad said Stefano needed to go to the transfer market and buy me some red men J Yesssssssssss that’s the way to go Dad. Stefano also mention some new sweeties but they are only sold in the place where someone called Micky Mouse lives? Micky – Mouse?? I’m not eating mouse food! Could you imagine how big my ears will go!! I could end up with ears like Olga!! Have I not suffered enough!!!

I’m going to have some tea and a nice sleep, I'm going to look after my new 23 red men (PCV 23%) I hope Mum doesn’t want to stay up late tonight, I could sleep forever…. I better not let Mum hear me saying that!




Love Louis and Olga

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Bossy Boots said...

Hello Louis, Mr Lovely Boy

I have just read your latest blogs. You're such a brave boy with a massive fighting spirit. We're thinking of you here 'down south' and hope that Stefano can get the magic drug for you so that you can make lots of red men. Our fingers are, as always, crossed for your.

Lots of Doberman love, Anne xxx