Follow me :0)

Saturday 9 July 2016

Catching some air

Wooooooofffffffffff everyone Louis here…….

It’s good to be home, as much as I love it at Rutland I do tend to come back with bits missing.

Mum said that I have to concentrate on making lots of red men, and get as much air as I can, I’m not sure this is what she meant hehehehe….



My Nana with the see through roof came to look after me and Olga for 2 whole days whilst Mum and Dad went to work, I told Dad I’m be fine to go to work with him, but he said no I had to stay at home, which is so unfair and I was about to throw a paddy when he told me Nana was coming – I thought – Brilliant- that only means one thing, tea and toast at ten! I was so excited.



The next morning Nana came round early, and she smothered me with kisses and cuddles, Olga tried to push in but I managed to keep her clear hehehe... before Mum went to work she whispered something to Nana about me, I heard -toast-treats… I thought YEY Mum is telling Nana to make sure I get lots of each.
When tea and toast time came round, Nana didn’t move, she stayed playing on her little computer, and giving me an ear rub. I gave a her a little nudge to remind her what time it was, but she didn’t move. I thought I need to try something different.. so I gave a little cry out, she put her computer down and said “Louis are you ok? Are you in pain? What can Nana do?” I looked at her and headed for the kitchen, she said “Louis I’m not allowed to give you anything your Mum said” – I spun round and ran back into the lounge and said “What!” I tried the big brown puppy eyes, they didn’t work, I tried little cries, they didn’t work.. Nana has become a tough cookie to crack! – ohhhh cookies.



Grandad called for his lunch and I thought I’m onto a sure winner here, Grandad loves cookies and sweeties and he will always give me something, plus he always drops something and I think I’m quicker than Olga now so I’ve a good chance I will pick something up – but NO! Grandad said “Louis mate sorry but your Nana has said you’re not allowed anything because of your upset tummy” OH MY DAYS this was not fair and wait till I tell Nicky that Mum and Dad are being mean to me, she will tell them off for sure.

I took Mum and Dad out for a wander this morning on my field, just to make sure everything was ok, because I cannot trust Olga to clear all the furries off. Dad said that he has to lift me into the car now because of my little metal things, it’s soooooooo embarrassing. When we got there I thought I’d got for a little run, but Dad said I have to stay hooked up him because Stefano said I wasn’t allowed to run about for a while, so we had the long lead, which was funny because I kept walking round Dad and he got all tangled up in the lead hahaha he almost fell over at one point. We weren’t out long because it started to rain and I hate it when I get wet, all my coat goes curly like Mum’s hair hahaha


I’m feeling better every day which is great but it also means Mum has gone back to her old habit of checking my gums every 5 mins, honestly I can be laid there watching the box minding my own business and the next thing Mum’s hands are in my mouth! It’s a good job I love her so much. Dad told her off the other day because he said “I know he is feeling better because he’s getting back to his demanding self” – honestly Dad I thought you were my mate!

I’m back to see Stefano on Wed next week, so I better get back to making my little red men.


Love Louis and Olga

xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Bossy Boots said...

Great to see that you're looking so well Louis and enjoying fresh air! Keep getting better and better.

Anne xx

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. We love seeing you catching some good air on your car rides. We hope you are having a beautiful start to the day. Have a pawsome weekend.
World of Animals