Follow me :0)

Monday 18 July 2016

Brock and Me matching bald tummy's and 22% :(

Woooffffffff everyone Louis here…

I’ve been a lot better since my decorating incident last week, phew I’m glad that’s over and done with.. on the plus side Mum said she can get a new carpet in the bedroom, so I think I did her a favor really, Dad said no we don’t we’ll just get a rug! If you could have seen the look on Mum’s face, she looked like a bulldog hahaha.



I’ve been back on the naughty step again this week, which is so unfair because it wasn’t actually my fault – it was Dad’s, but Mum wouldn’t listen because she caught me red pawed. What happened was - Dad had given me a duck sausage and when he closed the bag up, and put it back on the side in the kitchen, I spotted a pesky bird on the wall outside and I was worried that it was going to fly into the kitchen through the open window and take off with them. Sooooooo I crept into the kitchen on my tiptoes and jumped up just to see if my duck sausages were still there, and when I went to jump down my nail caught on the bag and dragged it off with me, of course I was sniffing the bag and trying to push the sausages back in the bag when Mum caught me! She wouldn’t listen that I was only protecting them… I would have gotten away with it, if that sausage I was hiding in my cheeks hadn’t fallen out!



One of my friends called Brock scared his Mum and Dad the other day, he was playing with his Dad in his garden, I think they were playing throw catch with the ball, anyway one minute he was enjoying himself and the next he was rolling round on the floor holding his tummy. His Dad rushed him to the Not Stefano’s who said he has something called Bloat? His Dad’s eyes were leaking and he had to let the Not Stefano try and untwist his tummy… My Mum was really worried and she gave me extra cuddles, and we kept asking Brock’s Dad if there was any news, and after what felt like ages, he got in touch with Mum and said Brock had come through the op, and he wanted to go home, he’s such a fighter that boy that’s for sure, and now we have matching bald tummy’s hehehe




I told Brock every time I go to see Stefano I end up losing something, and today was no different, well it’s slightly different this time I’ve lost my little metal things and 3% of my red men L. Stefano looked at my gums and said they looked lovely and he was excited to spin my red men, when he counted them, he said I’d lost some I have gone down to 22%, I demanded a re-count but we got the same count! Honestly I have no idea what happens when I go in there but they always loose something of mine!


I knew Dad wouldn’t happy and oh my days how am I going to tell Mum – I’ll let Dad tell her.

Stefano only has one more week with me before he leaves me for his new job. Dad was talking to him and I heard Stefano say “it’s not working, removing his spleen hasn’t worked” Dad said “Well you better find something that will work then” So I’m getting some new sweeties not sure what they are but I hope they taste like strawberries or narna’s.




I’m just going to have some tea and then we are all going out for a trot round my field, it’s lovely a warm here today so Dad said let’s make the most of it while we can.

Lots of Love

Louis and Olga 

1 comment:

vicki said...

Louis - prove Stefano wrong and keep those little red men inside you. Fingers crossed for you. Keep fighting buddy.